Re: [microsound] os9

on 8/14/03 3:54 PM, Tim Kugel at guitardo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> wow - i too like os 9 (and netscape 4.7) although Jaguar is nice as well.
> this leads me a question...
> the upgrades that leave old systems totally behind...are they all so that
> eventually the government computers don't have to work so hard to link to
> yours? I mean a 64 bit bus goes into a cray supercomputer going  10 billion to
> the 277th power with less work for the cray, than a cranky glitchy 12 bit bus,
> right?
>
> :))

Hi list,
  I know some will find this inappropriate ,sorry,but ive got a
-Mac G4 933 quicksilver 2002 single processor,2meg L3 cache
-1 gig ram (Kingston KT133G4 ram, there is a difference in ram and this is
the best)
-2 brand-new installed Western Digital Ultra ata-133 internal drives with
8meg buffers(the latest and fastest drives available for desktops,plus 3yr
full warranty),120gig.
-Mackie UAD-1 powered plugins PCIcard, see
http://www.mackie.com/products/uad1/index.html for more info
-RME PCI-card($350.00) without interface(im keeping the multiface,sorry:))
-OS9 and OSX
-ALL accesories ,keyboard,mouse,booklets,disks,etc
-Superdrive(DVD burner,CDR-RW),ethernet card,modem,2firewire,2usb,etc
-G-force 64meg videocard,capable of pushing two monitors,no problema
-A bunch of included music-video software-
-in excellent spotless condition,smoke free env,
-ultimate music-video desktop package only add monitor
asking $1950 for all.this is a bargain...
if interested please email me off list,im in NY

thanks
now back to your regular programming...