From: Bill Jarboe [mailto:billjarboe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 August 2003 17:32
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] concept queens

Oh, I'm beginning to get it... a piece such as 'La l=E9gende d'Eer' =
might
carry 37 lbs of a reasonably intelligent french being. Add a few more =
pieces
and a lecture demonstration or two and one gets to be carried around =
Paris
on a litter transported by intelligent sound particles , excellent ,
excellent , and rather Wagnerian , except for the eugenics , which =
wasn't
very intelligent.=20