t-shirt proposal

i tried to send the jpg as an attachment but it failed everytime.

so i'll upload it on the hotline, path being:

uploads > non musical drop box > bitch_t-shirt.jpg

as i said, it's nothing special: i was just fiddling around.

it's not to scale, but that's an easy thing to sort out.

the only thing is that i don't know where to get them done.

anyone who can take care of that part, i'll send them the .ai file.

hope u guys like it.

the big chunk on the back stands for various things:

an I for one's self and/or intelligence and/or an impulse, an ackward
(human made) impulse...

very much influenced by the impulse on which we've
been working these days...

very minimal.

cheers.

 -l-@dp