Re: Fw: Re: [microsound] re: happy

i just want to know who's gonna start a label named
"Sad"...

:(

couldnt resist

looking forward to the new sublabel Happy. i
absolutely adore Tujiko Noriko. and ive just
discovered Haco (where have i been)... so Happy is a
welcome new resource in my book.

-Thad

=====
Thad Biggerstaff  ~ReSource~  daht73@xxxxxxxxx

"Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then I pay myself a visit and find me again in all the relics, to hand down memories from one to the other, like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!" - Massimo Toniutti