OT: Brian Eno article on the problematic nature of electronics

OFF TOPIC

Hey all,

Last year online I read an article, I want to say at wired.com, written
by
Brian Eno about the problematic nature of technology/electronics. The
gist
of the article was Eno's thought that due to electronic music's
increasingly nebulous nature, where parameters, controls, possibilities
etc grow at an exponential rate, the artist can never master his
instrument. too many things to 'play with' I don't remember his
conclusion, and would like to read it again and present it for a class
am taking. I searched wired.com and google and couldn't seem to find
it.
I'm sorry I can't be more specific about the article, but if anyone
happens to know the piece I mean, and has a URL they could send, I
would
be most appreciative.

thanks
N.