Re: [microsound] Re: History of Glitch

Emma,

In addition to the wealth of resources provided by Tobias, you can also
check out the archives of the empyre discussion list.  The month of
August 2003 featured a discussion on microsound, with guest panelists
Tobias, Trace Reddell, John Hudak, John Kannenberg, and myself.

http://lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/

Phil Thomson has written a paper on the history of microsound, but I'm
not sure if it has been published yet or is ready to be shared.

Also may be of some use:

Betancourt, Michael.  "Disruptive Technology: The Avant-Gardness of
Avant-Garde Art."  (http://www.ctheory.net/text_file.asp?pick=336)

Pepperell, Robert and Michael Punt.  _The Postdigital Membrane:
Imagination, Technology and Desire_.  Bristol, UK: Intellect, 2000.

Sangild, Torben.  "Glitch--The Beauty of Malfunction."  _Bad Music_ (I'm
not sure of the name of the editor), Routledge, forthcoming.
http://www.staff.hum.ku.dk/sangild/profile.htm

G.