Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum

actually i wasn't referring to bigger artists, mostly the smaller
ones off cd-r labels with no idea that your average artists gets less
than 700 a gig.
if you make a list like this it would be cool to have the
promoter report how much the guarantee was and if they broke
even.

-