last 2weekspost global/soundscape playlists

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C3A171.6C8D93E0

post global 10. 22. 03                       [playlists while i was on =
dis-patch]

rechenzentrum - lye-dxx - director's cut (mille plateaux)
tujiko noriko - zipper - from tokio to niagara (tomlab)
radian - ucotherm - tg11 (mego)
autechre - iv vv iv vv viii - draft 7.30 (warp)
tim hecker - songs at the highwine shrimper - radio amor (mille =
plateaux)
andrey kiritchenko - sleeping beauty - kniga skazok (ad noiseam)
luft - motion emotion - tendenzen ep (thinner)
lod - deep shit - luck ep (klitekture)
hakan lidbo - 6-10-60-1 - 06. 10. 60 (mitek)
sophie rimheden - who i am - hi-fi (mietk)
twerk vs portable - b2 - unravelled vol 1 (context)

-------
post global 10. 29. 03                            [new releases and =
reviewing dis patch]

safety scissors - amnesia, i need you to remind - staedtisizm 4 (~scape)
my robot friend - why wont you call me back? - why wont you call me =
back? (proptronix)
barf - liebemeine disco! - liebemeine ep (proptronix)
rip off artist - meat shall we eat - pet sounds (verital form)
pole - green is not green-yellow - pole (mute)
t.raumschmiere - i'm not deaf im ignoring you - radio blackout =
(novamute)
jirku / judge - cofee grind - plususm (onitor)
matmos - the struggle against unreality - civil war (matador)
sutekh - after laughter - what was it like before i got into =
electricity? (sud)
bus - clappin - middle of the road (~scape)
ricardo villalobos - bahaha hahi - alcachofa (playhouse)
the architect - simple twist - someone else (tuning spork)
riow arai - break roads - mind edit (leaf)
detalles - plus/mas - shapes of summer (traum)
tomas jirku - b=E1sen - rychnov (traum)
frank martiniq - clash - neowoogie (boxer)
plastikman - lost - closer (novamute)

-------
sound scape 10. 24. 03                         [playlists while i was on =
dis-patch+my prerecorded mix]
   =20
d. diggler - rainy moods - sounds fiction (raum)
d. diggler - drugstore remix - atomic dancefloor (raum)
duib taylor - something.sometimes - detect (force tracks)
akufen - severed finger samba - montreal smoked meat (force inc.)
scsi-9 - the angel - electronic cosmetics (salo)
yura moorush - kudato feat. anton kubikov - selection 1 (trapez)
mri - out of daily routine - rhythmogenesis (force tracks)
dub taylor - summer rainbow (vocals by eddie) - forms and figures (raum)
mri - nightclubbing at home - all that glitters (force tracks)
mathias schaffhause - desire - hotel lido (force tracks)
tomas jirku - basen - rychnov (traum schallplatten)
tomas jirku - h2so4 - we call them acids (audio.nl)
+
acid fake - force mix 1.0 [10. 07. 03]:

dub taylor - ritual - forms & figures (raum)
jetone - thousand oaks - ultramarin (force inc.)
donacha costello - laterral thinking - growing up in public (force inc.)
auch - jasper - remix tomorrow goodbye (force inc.)
twerk - porka miseria - now i'm rendered useless (force inc.)
mike shannon - sextoy - slight of hand (force inc.)
dub taylor - ground light - forms & figures (raum)
mathias shhafhauser - prost - hotel ludo (force tracks)
dub taylor - abstarct thruth - forms & figures (raum)
orazio fantini - make up - montreal smoked meat (force inc.)
g man - k7 mri mix - avanti (force inc.)
sutekh - 02 - incest live (force inc.)
benjamin wild - 2001_b - with compliments (force tarcks)
mri - nightclibbing at home - all that glitters (force tarcks)
yura moorush - smile while falling - selection 1 (trapez)
nooncat - 780 km nacht osten - electronic cosmetics (salo)=20

-------

sound scape  10. 31. 30                     [contexterrior, future dub, =
tuning spork, sud...]

baby ford - built in - fim 245 (froce inc.)
tomas jirku - spartakiada - what wa it like before i got into =
electricity? (sud electronic)
portable - dont give up - gridshift (sud electronic)
portable - one second ago or less (background)
portable - a loop of mass and energy - futuristic experiments =
(background)
contexterrior 5 - a1- (contexterrior)
someone else - booby- tuning spork 01 (tuning spork)
b. - interstate - tuning spork 02 (tuning spork)
the architect - magnetic mind - my shoes are on backward and my socks =
dont match (tuning spork 04)
someone else - paper poop - poop trax vol. 1 (tuning spork 06)
dub surgeon - piece of mind - future dub 02 (future dub)
montage spiral - mellow dub - future dub 01 (future dub)
pan/tone - espionage - funky martiny ep (background)
jeff miligan - in my life - in my life ep (background)
tomas jirku - sequin seven - sequins (force inc.)
mikael stavostrand - andreas tilliander mix - lite remixed (mitek)
jirku / judge - smorgasbord - plusism (onitor)
akufen - break 3000 - psychometries iii (trapez)
akufen - theo's theory (to theo parrish) - staedtisizm 4 (~scape)
ricardo villalobos - i try to live (can i live) - alcachofa (playhouse)
billy delessandro - cyberestial - midievalization (resopal-schalware)
nooncat - popcorn - pocorn ep (konvex | konkav)=20

artist - track - album (label)=20

-------

www.kanal103.com.mk/emisii/postglobal.htm
music radio channel 103  www.kanal103.com.mk (soon online!)