Quotidian Assemblages update

Hello Friend,

  I have received several contributions to the Quotidian Assemblages
International Compilation Series. Thank you for your interest in the project
and for contributing.

  I have a web page set up with information on the project:
http://hometown.aol.com/haltapes7/index.html

  On that page you will find a link to a page with information on each of
the contributions I have received so far, with clickable links to contact
the artists.

  If you have not yet sent your track, please do so as soon as possible if
you want to appear on the first volume of the series -- it is already about
half-way filled-up!

All the best,
Hal
http://hometown.aol.com/haltapes1/index.html

--Boundary_(ID_71fjDyrMCMCL/iiNpfXHTA)--