noise?

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C3AEF1.7E7A4700

What's wrong with adolescent fascination? Since when was it base?
I opened one of my daughters scribblers shortly after reading the =
diatribe. It reminded me of disarmingly charming antics of my own =
adolescence. Only now will I analyze them and try to put it in context. =
Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong wishing to achieve that ease with =
imagination either.=20
It makes me wonder if both noise-as-music and adolescent wonderment are =
not both well springs for new combinations and insights with or without =
rigourous analyisis.=20

                                      regards Brian
------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C3AEF1.7E7A4700--