Re: [microsound] Micro-publics

Phil, that's a very-very interesting question...
I would like to answer?? with this words by Michele de Montaigne
from his Meditations::

"To remember you the man who in the question what the use of
fighting for an art which most of the people don't care-s/he replied::
"I'm happy with few". -"Even, I am happy with one"-"Even, I am happy with
no-one".

I do not think that there is a real artist which hasn't felt
that everything s/he does is in vain...

But the point is that you don't wait for their good or bad words...
you just keep working. You don't wait their commissions or whatever
to take energy. A real artist is not the person that is inspired
but s/he who can inspire others. is not but a self-generating offspring of
energy.
so, keep-going!

Best Wishes
Thanos Chrysakis