Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:46:13 -0800 (PST)
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bobby <bobby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: What's New?

Hi List,

Just a quick inquiry into what you are all listening
to.  I'm looking to buy some music for December and
have been a bit out of the loop lately due to studying
and all that.

what is keeping your life cinematic?  is there
anything new that is 'warm & fuzzy' in the vein of Jan
Jelinek?  and though it is already a year old, how is
Ikeda's « op » ?

thanks, everyone. I hope you're all doing well.

bobby