RE: [microsound] Space sound reply

hi thomas,

this is great, really it is.  i have been using manipulated space sounds
in my arrangements, compositions, songs, structurse, experiments, pieces
which ever is a prefered term, since my beginings not so long ago.  my
very first pieces were one to one and half minute blurps of voice
samples from unknowning sources (taps) and deranged astral sounds.
jupiter has always been of extreme interest and i have never had any
jupiter samples. naturally, i was would be very, very interested in
gaining even more astral speciemens of all sorts; please contact me off
the list.

either way keep up the stimulating work,

steven

from thomas aschcroft:

Regarding the interest in space sounds:

Check out my radio astronomy work at           www.heliotown.com

Navigate to the Sky & Culture Pavilion section

I mostly have Jupiter/Io specimens there now in stereo.  There is also
some Sun stuff....and also a 50 MHz recording of one of the largest
solar flare shock fronts at

          http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/X17/

         Listen with headphones at high volume if you can.