Re: [microsound] a few bastards

If the blotter paper guy is this guy, here's something
from the East Bay Express (on incorporating Howard
Dean's screams:

"Part of that nondifficulty arises from the fact that
Strong simply dropped various screams and yelps from
Dean's speech into the middle of the Aphex Twin song
"Wax the Nip." (Yes, staunch conservatives love Aphex
Twin.) But (most) everyone forgave him -- Strong
tapped into this particular vein early, so when he
posted the creation on the site of his online poly-sci
publication Right Magazine, gleeful downloaders leaped
on it immediately.
"Oh yeah, one more thing. "A lawyer from Aphex Twin
contacted me," Strong says, "and he was like, 'Cease
and desist allowing download of this file
immediately,' and so that was an extra impetus to get
it off there. My dad was pretty concerned about that."

from
http://www.eastbayexpress.com/issues/2004-01-28/downinfront.html/1/index.html