Re: [microsound] (OT) Midi Guitar?

it's too bad the synth engine still sounds so terrible.  designed with the
indescriminaing rawk guitarist in mind unfortunately... it's too bad a company
like nord or access don't make something like this. or at least have roland beef
up the external tracking so that it sounds as tight as the sucky onboard
sounds...  regardless, i've hooked my gr-33 up to an electrix filter queen where
i use an expresson pedal to control the frequency cutoff - definitely makes the
thing sound a little hipper. highly recommended.

g.