RE: [microsound] Oulipo

yeah, the idea of translating The Void kind of astounds me too, actually.
been thinking alot about litereary translation lately.
want to read the new traslation of Quoxte.
i was the only english speaker at the last two jobs that i worked at, one
primarily Korean and the other primarily El Salvadoran Spanish, and it's
given me a greatly enhanced appreciation of the strange intermediary
pidgins that get created between languages.
so very OT as usual. sorry, ian did not attach his off list addy.

~Dominico "el gringo grande loco" Lanzone