Re: [microsound] text and context

I like the idea of

  ...the groups origins in the eternal avant-garde.

 Wasn't there a question recently concerning the continued existence of an
avant-garde?

 I think it's possible to be ahead of the 'garde' just as one can know
what's likely to happen while driving ;keeping one's eyes on the road.

 Perhaps being avant-garde is a sign of maturity.