Re: [microsound] microsound kiosk

I recently unsubbed (many of the topics were over my head, so I read like a thesis depended on it) and resubbed with the Idea that I wouldn't respond to just anything unless I really had something to say. And though you probably want this topic to die I still wanted to say something about it.

I've always liked everything about the list...there's an unusually high ratio of promotional emails..but wouldn't that mean that there's alot going on in a lot of places. Living in TN, not that much comes through here (and when it does I tend to miss it 'cause I'm on my couch toiling with a max patch)..and all I know of these events and disks are from fifty-word emails. Sometimes the idea of the intent of ones instilation alone can inspire me. Not to mention reviews. Read someone's description of any of the lists's work (that you haven't heard yet) and make a song based purely on the textual description. I came up with cool pieces that way.

I've gotten tons of useful info from this list...so, I guess I take the good with the bad.

that said..resetting to passive scan.

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx