Re: [microsound] [ot] Derrida

From: philthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> way
>>
>> >That's a poor & weak conclusion.

I agree. Derrida's deconstruction isn't bleak or nihilistic than any other transformative analysis, which is essentially what his project is trying to accomplish. The eternal return doesn't necessarily admit a moral or ethical conclusion, it doesn't address the reconstruction after the deconstruction any more than he addresses the importance of discourse analysis as a way of life.

Then again, I just might be talking out of my arse ;)

-Justin

Learn how to choose, serve, and enjoy wine at Wine @ MSN. http://wine.msn.com/