[microsound] Madison and Milwaukee, WI folks?

Hello folks,

My name is Connor and I do some solo music as Shedding (Home-tapes, Datamusik). I have also participated in the electronic rock group Parlour which put out a couple records on Temporary Residence. In the spring time, between March 12th and 20th I am trying to plan a little midwest tour with myself, the Caribbean (Tomlab, Home-tapes), and Boom and Birds (Rice and Beans/Beta Bodega). Between the 12th and 14th all 3 acts are playing together. After that it will just be myself and B&B.

Basically we are looking for help in Madison and/or Milwaukee. I have lived in both cities as a child and consider it my homeland. I played in Milwaukee a couple years ago with Greg Davis, Lullatone, and Collections of Colonies of Bees that was quite fun, but I'm at a relative loss for who to contact perhaps for help this time.

Is anyone living in those areas and interested in booking some peculiar acts between those times. I would say Boom and Birds and myself are sort of electronic stuff, nothing 'IDM' about it really, more abstract I guess. The Caribbean is a lovely avant-pop kind of band.

Just seeing if anyone is hanging around those cities who might be interested in helping with a show, probably between the 15th and 20th with just myself and B&B, but possibly between the 12th and 14th with all 3 folks.

If you are interested drop me an email and I could give you more info.

Thanks for reading.

Peace,
Connor

.. shedding . http://www.parlour.net/shedding .