Re: [microsound] (OT) A request

At 7:54 PM -0800 2/18/04, Phil Thomson wrote:
Have you already tried the whitehouse website?

Thanks, Phil, but I didn't find the MTP interview there, probably because of NBC's lock on the material. I have made a note to go back, though--you're right about the sheer volume of what they have.

There were some great snippets I'd heard excerpted from the interview, and I'm regretting that I didn't get 'em. But it's true, the man is an amazing generator of quotable stuff.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/