[microsound] REMINDER LABprojects II this Friday (Feb. 20) montreal, canada (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:46:07 -0500 (EST)
From: Neil Wiernik <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

forwarded by way of moondata productions:

Hi there,

Just a friendly reminder/update to let you know about this week's show.

It's the second session of LABprojects and we're happy to have some amazing artists coming in to participate and share the creative wealth.

The theme is centering around ambient pop
and electronic glitches & tweaks.  The improv will
typically go many different places, from quirky beauty to creative beats.
We'll be featuring members of:  Sevens Project / Bell Orchestre / IKS / ja ne fon dorb / Marlowe / Parkside Jones amongst others.  The full line up is:

Catherine Le Saunier - cello
Kevin Laing - drums
Matt Lederman - guitar
Patrick Watson - rhodes / vocals
Peter X - bass
Ryhna Thompson - trumpet / keys
Stefan Schneider - drums
Paul Williams - electronics

laptop DJ set by naw (noise factory records)

Projections courtesy of Moment Factory.

It's all going down at:

O PATRO VYS
356 Mont - Royal Est. (corner St.-Denis)
$6 at the door

Friday Feb. 20th
Doors 9:30pm

Hope to see you then!  Spread the word if you can.

Thanks and be well,
Matt