[microsound] Soundscape Composition, Globality, and Implicated Critique

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the third time you've seen this email, but I wanted to
let you know that there is a new paper of mine up at my website:

http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/

I've sent this email a couple of times before, but I haven't seen it on
the list, so I don't know if it's gone through. Hopefully it will get to
you this time.

Anyway, the paper is about stuff I'm working on right now and the broader
contexts into which it fits. Keywords: Globalization, soundscape
composition, microsound, deconstruction, implicated critique...

Any feedback is welcome. I'm especially interested in hearing people's
ideas about possible publication venues. TIA.

Phil

=========
Phil Thomson
home: http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson