[microsound] pino the frog at neverkink.netlabel

neverkink.netlabel is here for you...with:

'aphanisisinstitute' by pino the frog

http://structuredsound.net/neverkink/

the frog sez:
"""""
my brother gave me an arthur kroker book "hacking the
future" for my birthday. the kind of cyborg paranoia
fashionable in the early 90s is so strange to read
now. to a certain extent, we've forgotten how
frightening and dark technology was such a short time
ago, cyberpunk and all that. but i do feel like the
focus on the mediation of sexuality and identity
through digital technology is still relevant. perhaps
now this mediation happens too fast to percieve. my
machine is smaller and faster now than arthur kroker
could ever have imagined in 1990; is it so efficient
in desexualizing my voice that i no longer notice? or
does it have its own voice, hypersexualized?
"""""

pino the frog is patrick valiquet, living now in
breezy vancouver, bc.  patrick's homesite is
http://www.geocities.com/dustbediamonds/

plus++ letter-bogey, and always forthcoming surprises.

thanks for listening;
jake;