Re: [microsound] Madrid project

Dear listmember..here is my piece to the madridproject...earthart drop
box..hope it´s work...
here info about the piece:

the titel: 40.24 N..3.41 W  which are the latitude and the longitude of
Madrid

created sound from:

1. earth from 20 km south of madrid was collected by me 11 sept. 1996 (my
birthday) the sample I have analyzed by emmisionspectroscopy and the
wavelengths have been converted to frequences.

2. The electromagnetic field 20 km south of madrid (I have not yet get the
waves from the city of Madrid) recevied by VLF..

3. The ultrasound ( hers young hearth) from my not yet born daughter (born
about one week)....

all my best from a springtimesunshining sweden...

leif.e.boman

earth.art@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.fireworkeditionrecords.com