Re: [microsound] madrid

Sorry if this message is not properly posted here...
I just want to send (from my 'exile' in The Netherlands lots of love and support to
every single victim, every family, everyone in my hometown. I love you all and I
wish I could be there right now.
There is no single idea that can justify the spill of a single drop of innocent blood, in
Madrid, in Bagdad, in Palestine, in Haiti, in Chechenya, in Heaven or in Hell...
wherever. Not a single one.
Once again, the ones with/in power fill their filthy mouths with words, statements
and infamy, and plain people is the one that put the dead. Workers, students and
immigrants: these are the victims.
I wonder now: how many of these victims participated in the demonstrations
against the participation of Spain in the war? How many opposed the strategy and
political agenda of the Popular Party?
No more bombs. Nowhere. Never again.
Iván

PD. Among all the terrible injuries, a recurring one among the wounded: none could
hear a single sound, just a permanent, deafening rumble.