[microsound] [OT] Paris performances

I'd like to ask for suggestions or contacts in setting up a concert or two
in Paris, France this summer.  Trace Reddell, tobias c. van Veen, and I
will be in Paris, June 20-28.  We're presenting/performing at a conference,
"Conversation: Enacting New Synergies in Arts and Sciences," sponsored by
the Society for Literature and Science (SLS),
http://www.univ-paris8.fr/colloques/SLS/english/index.php3.

Trace is working on some possible performances in conjunction with the
screening of his DVD project (with Mark Amerika and Rick Silva), "The
Society of the Spectacle (A Digital Remix) (http://www.djrabbi.com/sos/),
but it looks as if we may only have one date lined up so far.

Please reply off-list if you have any tips or leads on possible venues or
performance opportunities.

Thanks!

Glenn Bach
gbach@xxxxxxxxx