RE: [microsound] What are considered to be the classic microsound albums?

Anyone know where I might get a copy of Active:Freeze?  It appears that 12k
is sold out.

-----Original Message-----
From: rick [mailto:microsound@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 9:18 AM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [microsound] What are considered to be the classic
microsound albums?

Yes, I love Fragment Dots. I dont' know why Tetsu is hardly ever mentioned
on this board as he is THE man, IMHO.

>>Tetsu Inoue's "Fragment Dot"

Also, just a few

Kim Cascone(anything recent) {drippy, blippy, synthetic goodness}

O/r (nosei sakata & richard chartier) on 12k {
     i was listening to this in my cube on very low volume and a
coworker, minutes after sitting down with a question, begged me to turn it
off. he said, in his very charming russian accent, it's like a drill into my
brain. exactly.
}

Active:Freeze (Tetsu Inoue & taylor deupree)on 12k {
    tetsu's psuedo-melodic side with deupree's starkness, wotta mix
}