Re: [microsound] What are considered to be the classic microsound albums?

i agree completely on the fennesz/venice.
what do people think of vladislav delay/demo(n) tracks? i recently saw him doing that kind of stuff live, and then (expecting to get something like that) i bought luomo.... i do like that album, but it's a different kind of pie...

robert