Re: [microsound] rhythm science

Yes, it's worthwhile. Certainly don't take as the final word what I consider
to be a dangerously-close-to-being-racist review of the text in _Signal to
Noise_.

A few comments here:
http://www.quadrantcrossing.org/blog/C625679076/E1957961567/index.html

A review of the text for alt-x/EBR should be online in a bit.
    http://www.electronicbookreview.com

The book itself is beautifully constructed. It reminds me a little of Kodwo
Eshun's _More Brilliant Than the Sun_. I'm not finished thinking about it,
so I'll leave the rest for the EBR words.

a+

    tobias

> hi
>
> has anybody read this, heard it, have an opinon?
> http://rhythmscience.com/
>
> if it's worthwhile, can you get us a discount from MIT press, kim?
>
> --
> \js   "no gods- no masters"

tobias c. van Veen -----------
http://www.quadrantcrossing.org