[microsound] special yowstar sale for microsounders....

Hi,

I'm trying out a new store system at yowstar.com which gives me the ability
to make coupons...I like the microsound digest community and the art and
ideas it produces, even though time restrict me to more a lurker than
participant.
A few of you have sent me emails that you are interested in my software,
but can't afford it at this time.  So!  A special microsound sale on "G"
can be had from
http://www.yowstar.com/microstore.php
When you get to the checkout, you can enter the coupon code:
microsound
and this will discount the software to a price of US$50.00 (normally US$110.).
You will have to use the link above, since I haven't made this the "live"
store yet.
Offer is good until my birthday, which is unfortunately on 9.11 :(
Please do not post this promotion outside of the microsound digest...it is
for you and you alone (though I may make such offers to other communities
some other time, just cuz I like them too).

Enjoy,

Peter Nyboer.

The Turf
1 oz gin + 1 oz french (sweet) vermouth + 2 dashes absinthe (or pernod) + 2
dash maraschino + 2 dash orange bitters
stir with ice, strain into cocktail glass,
garnish w/ green olive