Re: [microsound] merzbow

thanks for the suggestions. ill have to check out 1930 and Animal Magnetism. im also excited to hear the 2cd remix collab of Frog...

noise!
-thad

John Nowak wrote:

I suggest giving 1930 a listen. It's still his harsh noise, but its very well done. It's true the earlier works were a bit more noise for noise's sake. Personally I feel he's lost his intuitive sense of sound manipulation a bit when switching to laptops, but he's regaining it more and more with every release. A Taste Of.. on Mego is not so great IMO, but recent works like Animal Magnetism are quite good.

- John