[microsound] microsound archive: 3rd time a charm!?

Well finally-

After switching to a LINUX-based ISP (hooray!), I've now got the
COMPLETE microsound list archive up and running with robust search
capabilities.

All 31,737 messages between October 1999 and July 2004 (380megs
messages, 260megs indexes!) are now available.

you can find it at:

<http://65.109.217.60/microsound.html>

or it's accessible through:

<http://propheticdsire.com>

(NB: I'm moving my entire website over to a new provider, hopefully
before September 1st, so the IP address will dissappear and be replaced
by a propheticdesire address.  I'll let the list know when that
happens...)

As is my modus operandi, things are a bit crude, but I'll tighten them
up over the next month or so.  Please email me here or at
<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with bugs, suggestions, complaints, etc.

As I spend more time with it, I'll create a microsound TWiki page with
searching tips and revisions notes, but right now, I've got to do
something else with my life...

Hope it delivers the goods,

Tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>