Re: [microsound] Re: soundalikes

This reminds me of something I read about Stanley Kubrick playing classical
music when making 2001, and deciding to leave it in the finished film rather than
have a new score composed.

I'd never even thought of using sampling as a way of sketching out ideas until
I read about 2001, and this made me wonder if musicians did similar things.

I can appreciate why a lot of people might not like the idea of doing this.