[microsound] Philip Jeck and Janek Schaefer new CD

Hi everyone.....

firstly does anyone know if you can get a similar programme to Sound Edit
for OSX.
I use The very simple editing techniques that it uses like multi track, cut
and paste, simple manipulations... or does Sound Edit work with OS9 which is
were I have to stay for t time being..?

also My new CD with Philip Jeck is released this week by Asphodel.
We spent a week in Istanbul and a week in Athens using local vinyl finds as
the source material.
We first met when I was 8 so it's been a long time coming :->
All info and buying details are at:
http://www.audiOh.com/releases/songs_for_europe.html

thanks
janek