[microsound] POSSIBLE future record label

next year i'll inherit some money and i've always thought about using it to release some of my own music. however, i might be interested in releasing other unsigned bedroom musicians if i love their stuff. i'm looking for innovative works which manage to be 'accessible' (whatever that means) without sounding poppy or simplistic, and which manage to be intellectual without being pretentious.

i like primarily music created on computers simply because it's what i do and i find the possibilities these machines and their software offer to be seemingly endless and fascinating. however, i don't like cold sounding music - i like music which sounds human or organic, if you know what i mean, not sterile like a lot of 'intelligent' computer music i hear these days.

anyway, if any of this interests you, please send either an audio cd or an mp3 cd (sorry, no mp3 links due to my limited access to a computer), some information about the pieces on it and an email address to:

sarah michelle geller
48 Whiteley Road
London
SE19 1JT