Re: [microsound] the great myth about Anomalous, CDs and CDRs

> I had friends w/ labels through anonamolous who were
> selling quite well. the one time I asked Eric about distributing
> a more idm type of label he seemed kinda rude. it was an odd
> conversation actually because I was like oh that's cool you
> don't distribute idm and he was still being quite rude, but regardless
> a lot of microsound stuff sells quite well. There's a lot more folks
> entrenched into experimental than electronic.

:-)  Well no one ever said that he was the best public relations person!
But part of his rudeness was problably borne out of stress, hence his decision to stop.
Plus, we as labels, distributors get "hit up" all the time by people who don't read the
websites or do the research before making contact. Not to say that this was the case for
you...  But his web site did have a long and winding statement in this regard and it was
indeed rude and straightforward.

Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd: http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR: http://www.and-oar.org/