Re: [microsound] chicago and time based media

Hey Jeff,

I just moved to Chicago and also trying to carve a
little nook for myself here.  I graduated with a
visual arts degree in Kansas City, but I mainly do
audio work now.  I do Some abstract programing,
hacking chips, and using software, FLStudio,
SoundForge, PD, MSP, whatever I can get my hands on.
I do some visuals with Gem which is the 3D render
engine using PD.  This is a good program if you want
to do live improv video as it utilizes the open
architecture of object oriented programing, but the
tools can be pretty remedial at first.  might be your
style though.  It kind of caters to abstract minimal
geometry well. You should e-mail me back if you have
more specific questions, or if you know of any good
performances, or are performing somewhere or something
blah blah.

later,
Bradon