Re: [microsound] [ot]Re: [microsound] Dr. Max Matthews (was our first .microsound poll )

Hey,

It's not his fault he lacks the gene for public speaking =)

Peace,

On Oct 1, 2004, at 3:40 AM, ben owen wrote:

Well, kerry spoke with content, sited significant historical happenings, and
even a quote from bush sr.'s book - bush spoke out of turn, replied with
agitation, and repeated lines like " we're working hard " and closed to say
" we've climbed the mountain and now we are looking into the valley of peace
" -

Glad people listened in -