Re: [microsound] firewire sound cards/ audio interfaces

> ok , i have the latest driver version from tascam website. i think is
3.23...

i don´t know if i´m explaining correctly ( i´m sorry for my poor english ).
i´ve tested the 410 for a weekend, simultanously with my tascam. reaktor
seems not to recognize correctly the US428, it say something like strange
symbols... then when you uninstalled the 410 driver, reaktor crashes every
time you start it, trying to find the correct US428.

so triying to restart reaktor, i´ve installed again the 410 to start the
program , and then i ´ve changed to built-in audio device.

secondly, i´ve installed again the tascam drivers , but when you try to
reopen the reaktor, it crashes again..... everytime you try to install the
tascam drivers , they don´t work with reaktor.

finally, i, ve reinstalled macos x , and everything is ok now, with US428
and reaktor.

sergi

>>> http://telesma23.com