Re: [microsound] essay on TWiki site

i'd like to rephrase for my own purposes: it's nice to
see somebody willing to attack dominant poop-culture
calcifications and under-lid stys to permit/inspire
more freedom of thought and actions.
the adorno paradigm is a bit predominant in academia
(a tribute to its viral stamina) but the relative
flexibility of sphincters is a question of
input/output dynamics, is it not? muscle as metaphor.
joyce showed the mind to be an intestine. a useless
organ if you eat only sugar. nietzchean ruminance. is
that anachronistic? from a century when there was time
to think? adorno needs to be in the high schools where
the image/information structuring most thoughtlessly
begins. but for the rest of life a thinking less
dreary would be more enabling, i have humbly found,
after years of critiquing into my empty echoing head