Re: [microsound] emu e64 vs e6400

alright nick,

i have e64. old but ok. operating system 3 but try and
get newer one like 4. depends on what you want to do.
i run e64 into mac g3, recycle a bit unreliable but
peak fine to import/export samples.

depends what you want to do. e6400 prob has better
memory, larger hard drive etc etc.

you might wnat to think about a newer sampler thats
easier to use with pc/mac: some yamaha's have usb
connection i think, so therefore easier to access hard
drive.

i'd be interested to see what other people say tho',
as in some ways i've only scratched the surface of
mine.

best

ben