Re: [microsound] Yamatanka Eye's weird light orb MIDI controller dealies

> Anyway, any thoughts or observations on these things? Anyone ever seen
> anything like these on the market, either in the States or in Japan?

I bet it´s simply a sports ball (tennis or whatever) with a few motion
sensing resistors in there. I don´t think those are on the market ready-made
but one of those kits (like the doefer one) that can translate voltages into
MIDI could probably use one of those sensors.

once you have the MIDI data it´s up to you what you controll from it and
how.

I might be wrong but I´m willing to bet that´s what it is.

Yours,
Kas.