RE: [microsound] richard devine sets some fancy keyboard

As a PR-stunt/performance it's kind of nice in an anti-laptop
unintellectual way, but its all a bit played.  However, a
gesture/performance like that lacks spontaneity (and richard, tell them
to write better copy next time).  I think if I was younger I'd think it
would be awesome, but these days it just seems like a waste of gear.
Granted, Rich is in a position to trash it without consequence.  I'd be
lying if I didn't envy that capacity.  I perform occasionally, and I
know I'd certainly like to smash my laptop on occasion ;)

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html