Re: AW: [microsound] richard devine sets some fancy keyboard alight...

armchair critics who don't perform on stage provide
the  context and substrate for that which is
considered art and that which is considered shit.  you
don't have to play an instrument in order to determine
what is crap and what is not.   this is why one doesnt
simply go out and perform because the new britney
spears album isn't very good.   the criticism of
devine's performance is legit.  it was shit, and he
knows it, and he knows we all know it.   fake,
contrived, no value at all.  pseudo-intellectual terms
will do nothing to persduade me, either.  i knew
immediately what i was dealing with.  fun, yes : art,
truth, sincerity, talent, craft-No.  i'm sick of
people braking any kind of instrument.  they're
expensive, and they are lovabale.   breaking them "in
sacrifice"  is for spoiled brats.   you know >?<

no announcements,

b/g