Re: [microsound] 4 new phoniq netlabel releases

Yes...'sans soleil' comes from chris marker, though few people make the
connection...he's not exactly a household name, unfortunately.

The name also refers to the type of studio time in which I get a lot of my
work done (usually late at night... our long dark canadian winters seem to
be a particularily productive period...).

....always happy when people pick up on the connection.

I wish more of his stuff was readily available...does anyone else have his
'immemory' cd-rom, btw ? It's amazing...one of the only really successful
uses of the medium I've ever seen.

Must check out 'tokyo-ga'...

Cheers...

Michael trommer