[microsound] america is waiting

i am, as well, a big fan of these three filmmakers.

here is a link to conner from UBU web, which is a
great portal for exploring modern art.

http://www.ubu.com/film/conner_america.html

here is a link to conner's film, america is waiting, n
quicktime for your convenience.

http://epc.buffalo.edu/sound/mp3/sp/conner_bruce/conner_america_is_waiting.mov

you'll notice the music is by bryne/eno, and though at
first you may think it sucks, you really know it's
good.

cheers,

bry