Re: [microsound] R: [microsound] non-verbal encounters of the 3rd kind...

knowing williams' creative process and his thoughtfulness, you're probably
right. speaking of which, i'm going to see the toronto symphony orchestra do
'star wars' tomorrow and wednesday (hosted by anthony daniels!)... i've been
dreaming about this gig for the past 27 years:) very unmicrosound, though.