Re: [microsound] being 'political' in non-verbal music

The use of music on the battle field had a finite set of purposes
throughout military history.  Communication, psychological
intimidation, morale booster.

To the best of my knowledge we are addressing the use of Music and
instruments on the battlefield as a form of communication , at least
thats what i responded too from a previous microsounders post.