Re: [microsound] On canadians performing in the USA...

the whole green card, we're stealing jobs from the locals mentality... the
terrorists go to and fro but god forbid a foreigner might make some cash
abroad playing music...  and we know how much money microsounders get paid,
don't we? we might as well be putting crack school children's milk:)
hmmm... i actually like the sound of that. for next time...

g.